Farmer for a Day (FFAD) is May 21 from 9:00am -12:00pm.
This event is by advance tickets only.
Give your family an amazing hands on experience this year learning how to plant, grow, and care for their own plants!
This exclusive package for our “Farmer for a Day” event includes hands-on planting, THREE visits to the farm, and more:
- VISIT 1 – Planting Day, (May 21) lunch (hotdog or BBQ)
- VISIT 1 – An education talk given by Farmer Brian
- VISIT 1 – Plant your own sunflowers in the field – Your name on the row you planted!
- VISIT 1 – PLAY at the farm on all the attractions
- VISIT 2 – Come in June to check on your flowers
- VISIT 3 –Admission to Sunflower Fest to see your flowers in bloom!
- We are ONLY reserving “50 Farmers for a Day”. The cost is just $29.95/”farmer”.
- Additional Parents or chaperones just $17.95(includes lunch, but not planting)
EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO THE WEATHER AND CROP FAILURE.